Niagara Pop-Ups & Pop-up Folders
Pop-ups are a more versatile version of folders and help you organizing and tidying up your home screen. They can contain apps, shortcuts, notifications, and even widgets:
Swipe right on an app to open its pop-up and access their notifications, closely related apps (or any really), and shortcuts. What’s new is that with Niagara Pro, you can add pop-up widgets and get timely information at a glance while keeping your home screen clean. Moreover, a pop-up now shows notifications for all of its contents. Pop-ups are fully customizable, too; you can add any action you want. To do that, long-press the pop-up and tap on Edit pop-up.
Instead of introducing an entirely new system for the highly anticipated folders feature, we’re integrating them with Niagara’s pop-ups and keep everything clean and simple. While pop-ups are primarily a Niagara Pro feature, we also offer basic folders for free.
To add one, long-press one of your favorites > tap Edit Favorites > Scroll down > tap Create pop-up folder.
With Niagara Pro, you can even move folders to your app list to categorize all your apps. To do that, long-press the folder and tap on Show in app list. Moreover, you can also add pop-ups to the Niagara Button by long pressing on the button > Edit tap action > scroll down > Create Pop-up folder.
Pop-ups: Free vs. Pro Features
- basic pop-up folders (supports apps and shortcuts like regular launchers)
- basic app pop-ups (check notifications of an app and launch its shortcuts)
- utilize app pop-ups like folders
- pop-up widgets
- pop-up folders in the app list and assigned to the Niagara button
- expandable notifications for every app listed in the pop-up
- Universal Pop-ups: Attach pop-ups to apps, the Niagara button, or add them to the app list.