1. Owner and Data Controller
Peter Huber, Germany
Contact email: email@example.com
2. How collected Data is used
We, as the Data Controller, may use the data we collect only to:
- Perform analysis to improve the application
- Share aggregate statistics with the public
Since our application is ad free, we will not use collected data to show personalized advertising.
3. Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this Application collects, by itself or through the listed Data Processors, there are:
- Unique device identifiers
- Approximate geographic position (city level)
- IDs (package names) from installed apps
- Usage Data
Your Personal Data is stored anonymously, and thus we cannot identify you (except your approximate location and your smartphone type, as well as error reports).
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Application.
4. Mode and place of storing and processing the Data
The Owner takes modern technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized access and disclosure. Your user data will be stored anonymously for 14 months and then automatically deleted.
The Data processing is carried out using IT-Security-compliant computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In order to provide you with this product, we use Google LLC online tools (see “Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data”). Your Data will be processed with modern IT-Security standards like SSL-Encryption. That means your personal information may be processed further and Google LLC is a Data Processor in this case. You can convince yourself of the reliability of this company in the following paragraph. In addition, your information will not be disclosed to any third party or otherwise.
5. Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
For this application we are using the following services:
The services contained in this section can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics for Firebase (Google LLC)
Google Analytics for Firebase or Firebase Analytics is an analytics service provided by Google LLC. In order to understand Google Firebases use of Data, consult Google's partner policy.
This Application uses identifiers for mobile devices and technologies like cookies to run the Firebase Analytics service.
Personal Data collected: Cookies, unique device identifiers, Usage Data and IDs (package names) from installed apps.
This type of service allows this Application to monitor the use and behavior of its components, so its performance, operation, maintenance and troubleshooting can be improved.
Which Personal Data are processed depends on the characteristics and mode of implementation of these services, whose function is to filter the activities of this Application.
Crashlytics (Google LLC)
Crashlytics is a monitoring service provided by Google LLC.
Firebase Performance Monitoring (Google LLC)
Firebase Performance Monitoring is a monitoring service provided by Google, Inc.
6. The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner of the application.
Users have the right to do the following:
- Right of access: The user's right to obtain from the controller, the confirmation as to the processing of their data and furthermore request to access their personal information.
- Right to rectification: The user's right to ensure that their personal data is accurate and updated as needed.
- Right to erasure or be forgotten: The user’s right to ask the controller for the erasure of their personal data without undue delay.
- Right to object and restriction of processing: The user's right to object to the processing of their data and even restrict it if they so desire.
- Right to data portability: The user's right to obtain their information in a structured and machine-readable format or have their data transferred to another organization if feasible.
- Right to be informed: The user's right to be informed of how and why their personal data is being processed. Also, they have the right to know if the data is being shared with other third-party. This can be addressed by identifying the appropriate lawful bases to process data. In case of a consent being, getting proper
- Right to be notified: In case of a data breach, the data subjects need to be informed within 72 hours of first having become aware of the breach.
How to exercise these rights:
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to us through the contact details provided in “Owner and Data Controller”.
However, your Personal Data is stored anonymously, and thus we cannot identify you (except your approximate location and your smartphone type, as well as error reports). We use services of Google LLC as a Data Processor for the provision of our services. If you want to take exercise your rights, we will probably pass your request on to Google LLC, because we do not have any insight into their data processing.
7. Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any Data Processors may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Third party links
At our discretion, we may include or offer third party applications, products or services in our products. These third-party applications, products or services have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our products and welcome any feedback about these third-party links.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, the Owner shall collect new consent from the User, where required.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
Information collected automatically through this Application (or third-party services employed in this Application), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User's IT environment.
The individual using this Application who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Application.
How the Personal Data of the User is collected and processed.
The service provided by this Application as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this site/application.
Small sets of data stored in the User's device